General Warranty Information
- All of our in-stock parts have a 6 MONTH WARRANTY from day part is received by customer.
- Warranty does not cover labor or installation.
- Warranty is non-transferable.
Warranty is void when:
- Part is used for anything other than its OEM specified application.
- Part has been altered, disassembled or tampered with.
- Buyer tries to return a part that is not ours.
- Damage occurs after part is in the possession of the buyer.
- Installation was not performed by licensed mechanic in the United States.
- Warranty is void on all international sales.
We make no claim as to the suitability of any part for a particular purpose. Buyer is responsible for determining suitability of parts purchased for purposes intended. Seller is not responsible for buyers error.
How to File a Warranty Claim
- Please call 1-800-231-9121 during business hours and ask for eBay Sales. Have the eBay item number and company invoice number available when you call. We will issue a claim number and mail you information on how to handle your return along with a pre-paid return shipping label. Absolutely NO returns will be accepted and no refunds issued without a claim number and proper paperwork.
- All warranty claims must be filed within the 6 MONTH period.
- Part must be returned to us in its original, unaltered, complete condition.
- Once we have received the part and determined it to be defective we then offer you two options:
- The first option is to replace the part if we have another one in stock.
- The second option is to issue you a refund in the original form of payment.
- Refunds will be issued in original form of payment.
- Shipping costs may not be refunded depending on the circumstances of return.
- In order to file a warranty claim on any electrical or mechanical part you must have our original invoice and a copy of a report from a licensed mechanic confirming that the part was installed and is defective.
- If you feel that part has been damaged in shipping please contact us as soon as possible so that we may file a claim with UPS.
General Returns Information
Information about warranty returns is covered in above section.
A non-warranty return is:
- The return of any part that was used or intended to be used for an application which was not listed in the description.
- The return of any part that does not meet the conditions of our warranty.